Welcome to YOUR Woodside Village Church!
Woodside Village Church Celebrates God's Love in both Worship and Music, Proclaims the Gospel in Words and Deeds, and Reaches out to Meet the Needs of our Members, our Community and Our World.
The Woodside Village Church is a community church that has been serving God since 1893. We support the proclamation of the Gospel, the celebration of the sacraments, and the education of the Christian faith and its values. No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, we invite you to consider whether Christ is calling you to pledge your presence, your prayers, and your resources here.
Thank You! Thank You!! And again ... THANK YOU!!!
A sincere thank you to all the ministry teams, service groups, and individuals, who made Lent, Holy Week, and Easter Sunday such a wonderful blessing for the congregation and the Woodside Community!
• Dorothy Straks and the Choir, for providing the spiritual and uplifting praises, music, and skits
• Sights & Sounds Coordinator, Jerry Straks, for providing the sound, visuals, and special effects
• Deacons, Chet Yee, Nancy Riewerts, and Mark Dickey, for their ever faithful service
• Barbara Schmidt and the Altar Guild, for the beautiful flowers and meaningful accruements to the Sanctuary
• The WVC Players: David Bean, Barry Willbanks, Spencer Riewerts, Linn Winterbotham, Jessie Hecker, Carolyn VanCise, Karlene Harvey, Chet Yee, and Jerry Straks, who brought life to Holy Week and Easter morning
• Jennifer and the Worship Ministry Team, for coordinating the delicious Lenten Marie Delucci and the Service Ministry Team, for providing the wonderful, welcoming, and yummy! Easter Reception
• Doris Willbanks, Angie Estes, and Diane Griffiths for teaching the children the wonders of Jesus' love and the miracle of the Resurrection
• Karlene Harvey and the Growth Ministry Team, for providing the delightful Easter Egg Hunt for the children
• Karl Frederick, for creating and painting the 'Go Now in Peace' sending door mat outside the Sanctuary door!
• Maynard Nonnemacher, for constructing the Good Friday cross, ... and last but not least ....,
• The whole Congregation! for inviting friends and family and making all visitors who joined our celebration, feel welcome!!
"It takes a Village" and a band of spiritually committed disciples to bring the good news of God's love to a community that may believe they are without need. Stay in His Word, stay the course, persevere, and before you know it, God will bless us and bring the 200 people we have circled in prayer; to Him, for His purpose, and to His glory.
Thanks and Praise be to God through Christ Jesus!
See you in Church,
Woodside Village Church
3154 Woodside Rd
Services + Sunday school
Sunday - 9:30 am (nursery care provided)
Monday - Friday 9:30 am to 2 pm
Pastor Mike's Office Hours
Tuesday - Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm